It’s spring, and it means the time has come around once more for you to schedule a maintenance tune-up and inspection for your air conditioner.
I’ve said it before, but it always merits saying it again each spring and fall: maintenance is the most important service that we offer. Maintenance is not a “special” you might want to add to your HVAC system once in a while. It’s not like giving a dog some extra treats. It’s like remembering to feed your dog and take it to the vet regularly. It’s important for an HVAC system to have a regular tune-up and inspection twice a year. No other service helps keep your family safer and more comfortable with your heating and cooling system, and no other service pays off so much in the long-run.
And the best part is how easy we make getting an air conditioning tune-up in Knoxville, TN or elsewhere in our wide service area. We put together a maintenance program called the Comfort Club (I helped with some bits of it, mostly neat names for things). Joining the Comfort Club makes maintenance easy breezy. We do all the hard work—and we do a thorough job every single time.
Here’s What Our Comfort Club Does for Your AC!
The TLC of a spring AC tune-up and inspection gives your cooling system these big benefits:
- Better energy efficiency: A clean AC is an AC that runs smoother—and that means it won’t start wasting power as it runs down. Maintenance also lubricates moving parts and many other tasks that help an air conditioning system continue to operate at peak energy efficiency.
- Extended equipment life: You don’t want to have to replace your AC after only seven years or so when you might get fifteen years out of it. Yes, maintenance can make that much of a difference in the service life of your air conditioner.
- Improved capacity: Or, in simpler terms, “an AC that keeps you cool the way it’s supposed to.” Allowing an air conditioner to go without maintenance means it will start to lose its capacity to cool your home the way you need it to.
- Fewer repairs: It’s a nuisance to have to call for repairs, although you can always count on us to come help. But when you have the Comfort Club caring for your AC, expect to have to call for 85% fewer repairs!
- Warranty protection: A lapsed warranty on an AC can leave you trapped paying for a repair or a replacement that was the fault of the factory. Regular maintenance is required to ensure the warranty isn’t voided.
The Comfort Club also gives you special members-only benefits, which is our way of saying “thank you” for sticking with our Russell & Abbott team. You enjoy priority customer status (go to the head of the line!), a 20% discount on repair service, no overtime charges (except holidays), and more. Call our office and we’ll be happy to give you all the details.
Now Offering Virtual Estimates!
We are now offering, for the duration of this crisis, virtual estimates. This service is available for homeowners who desire to honor social distancing.
We strongly believe that in-home, in-person consultations with all decision-makers are crucial to proper decision-making. However, these difficult times require unusual efforts to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
We will offer this service as long as necessary to meet the needs of our customers.