A broken heating system needs professionals to fix it, not amateurs without a history of reliability. Russell & Abbott is built on a foundation of trustworthiness and quality service—it’s made us a success in the community and keeps customers returning to us year after year.
If you call us for heating repair in Knoxville or the surrounding area, you’ll have a team of certified technicians on your side who care about your comfort and safety and will treat you with courtesy every time. Call today to have our team repair your furnace, heat pump, or ductless heating system.
Contact us for service in Maryville, Knoxville, Alcoa, Blount County, Knox County, Loudon County and the surrounding areas.
You should always take seriously any problems with your heating and cooling system. The most obvious problems is when the heating system has completely broken down. But there are warning sings long before a total breakdown happens.
- If the heating system doesn’t heat the home as quickly as it once did, this may indicate a broken fan, a loose component, or even a dirty burner or heating element. Any of these problems can develop into something worse, and they’re probably making your energy bills higher than they need to be.
- Listen for any unusual sounds, such as a buzzing or loud banging noise. A buzzing noise may indicate electrical trouble, while a loud bang could indicate delayed ignition or a loose furnace panel or perhaps a broken or bent fan blade.
- Short-cycling is a common heating problem that often gets ignored. When a system shuts off before completing the heating cycle and then cycles back on shortly afterwards, it indicates a problem. If you continue to run a short-cycling unit, you may put additional stress on the system.
- You notice higher energy bills, even though your heating system appears to be functioning normally. This could be a sign that there is a leak somewhere in your heating system or another underlying issue that is causing your heating system to work harder than it should.
If you are experiencing any of these signs, it's important to contact a heating repair professional right away. They will be able to assess the issue and recommend the best course of action for restoring your heating system to working order.
Contact our Knoxville heating repair pros today for quality services that you can count on.
Many people try to save money by calling a family friend for heater repair instead of going with a professional. Unfortunately, this plan often backfires. Professional technicians go through a lot of training, and their learning is ongoing. Improper repairs may compromise the safety and function of your system.
Prevent Costly Repairs with Regular Heating System Maintenance
Regular maintenance of your heating system is crucial to ensure its longevity and efficiency. Neglecting routine maintenance can lead to breakdowns, costly repairs, and even premature replacement of your heating system.
At Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling, we offer comprehensive heating system maintenance services to keep your system running smoothly. Our experienced technicians will perform a thorough inspection, cleaning, and tuning of your system to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.
Benefits of regular heating system maintenance include:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Reduced energy bills
- Extended system lifespan indoor air quality
- Early detection of potential issues
Don't wait for a breakdown to occur. Contact us today to schedule your heating system maintenance appointment and keep your system running reliably all winter long.
We offer a 90–day warranty on all service repairs, so you can always call us back if you’re not completely satisfied with our work. Call the dependable technicians at Russell & Abbott for quality heating repair in Knoxville from a company you can trust.
Dial (865) 302-3221 now to schedule your appointment.
“I highly recommend Russell and Abbott to anyone in need of maintenance, repair, or replacement of their current HVAC system. They actually fulfill their warranty promises, making them a 21st-century company with old-school quality!”- William K.
“I was so impressed by this company and their professionalism. The communication was amazing and each person I spoke with was friendly and willing to help.”- Whitney H.
“The staff is always very friendly, professional and on time. I have the Onyx system and have a 10-year warranty, so I am never charged for anything that they do. I cannot recommend this company enough!”- Angel J.
“I highly recommend Russell & Abbot. I will have them come back regularly for maintenance to avoid future problems. I am so pleased with their service!”- Patricia A.