Our Community Involvement
Serving Our Community Both On & Off the Clock!
As a locally owned and operated company, Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling is extremely proud to serve the members of our community both on and off the clock. From providing the highest quality heating and air conditioning services to donating our time and money to local organizations, if there is a way for us to better our community, we do it!
To learn more about how Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling can serve you, contact us online or call (865) 302-3221 today!
You Matter to Us!
Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling is always looking for new ways to give back to our community.
Our team has either donated money or volunteered our time to a variety of organizations, including:
- New Hope Children’s Advocacy Center: The New Hope Task Force, composed of community volunteers and local professionals, works to create a safe, home-like environment for abused children as they navigate the intervention and healing process.
- Keep Blount Beautiful: This organization works to spread awareness about the litter problem in Blount County. They work to prevent the problem from persisting and clean up the community.
- Second Harvest Food Bank of East Tennessee: As a member of Feeding America, this organization gathers resources to feed less fortunate citizens across an 18-county service area.
- Blount County Animal Center: In addition to educating the community on responsible pet ownership, this organization shelters, adopts out, spays, and neuters animals.
- United Way of Blount County: This organization strives to provide the building blocks for a better life to protect the well-being of the community. This is done through nonprofit workshops and community clubs.
If you have any suggestions for how we can better serve Knox, Blount, and Loudon counties, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us! We would love to hear from you.
Our team can be reached at (865) 302-3221.
Let's Get to Work!
cheat or steal.