Hey there, my friends! As the leaves start to change and the air gets cooler, it's time to prepare your homes for the fall season, and that means taking care of your HVAC systems! Here are some tips to keep your homes cozy and comfortable:
- Change air filters: Our fur tends to shed more during fall, so it's important to clean or replace the air filters regularly. This keeps the air clean and helps the HVAC system work efficiently, so you can breathe comfortably.
- Clean the ducts: We love exploring every nook and cranny, but sometimes our fur, dust, debris, and even our toys can collect in the ducts. A Worry-Free Duct Cleaning™ from the professionals at Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling can clear the ducts of any obstructions and contaminants to ensure cleaner air and proper airflow. This way, warm clean air can circulate keeping you comfortable and breathing easy on those chilly days!
- Schedule a fall tune-up: Schedule a fall HVAC maintenance visit with my friends at Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling. They'll make sure everything is working smoothly and fix any issues before they become larger problems. It's like a check-up at the vet but for your HVAC system!
- Get a programmable thermostat: Help save energy by upgrading to a programmable thermostat. They can be set to lower temperatures when nobody's home and warmer when you're snuggled up together. It's a paw-some way to keep both you and your furry companions happy and comfortable.
- Seal the leaks: Nobody wants uneven temperatures or drafty spots in their house. Contact my friends at Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling to schedule a Worry-Free Duct Sealing™ to ensure your warm air stays in the house where it belongs. Also, be sure to seal any leaks around windows or doors. It keeps the warmth in and prevents those chilly drafts from sneaking inside. We'll all stay toasty!
- Keep the outdoor unit tidy: The outdoor HVAC unit might attract the curiosity of your furry family member, but it's important to keep the surrounding area clear of leaves, sticks, and other debris. This will ensure proper airflow and keep the system running efficiently.
Remember, my friends at Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling want you and all my furry pals to be comfortable all year round. By following these HVAC fall home prep tips, you can enjoy a cozy and warm autumn season together.
Stay warm and cozy,