A lot of folks in my industry don’t really want to talk about the #1 Reason for system failure. But let me give you a hint: when I say it’s a “dark and dirty” secret, I do mean dirty! And trust me, dogs know dirty!
That’s right. It’s not age. Or brand. Or weather hazards. Or constant adjustments of the thermostat. Nope. The #1 Reason for system failure is dirt.
When you think about it, it should be no surprise why this reason isn’t exactly well-known among dog owners, ahem–homeowners. The fact is, a new system costs thousands of dollars. Yet regular maintenance to prevent system failure is just pennies on the dollar. Get the picture?
So that’s why Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling is making a strong effort to let this secret out of the bag.
At Russell & Abbott, we feel it is our ethical duty to show you how to: A) Save money, B) Save time and C) Save you hassle and headaches. And you can help us help you by clicking to schedule our 21-Point “Energy Saver” Tune-Up. Here’s why…
- Your system gets fully cleaned, adjusted and reset to factory spec. It’s the same principle as servicing your car on a regular basis or in getting regular vet check-ups for us furry family. It keeps us running in tip-top shape and helps you pinpoint any trouble spots.
Doggone it! What are you waiting on? We have a wonderful offer, but it won’t be around long! Here are just some of the things you’ll receive:
- You’ll get a carbon monoxide test on your system. This is an odorless gas that puts families in real risk if not detected. (a priceless value that typically costs $97.)
- A full tune-up. (a $99 value.)
- Chemical cleaning of indoor and outdoor coils. (a $279 value.)
- Repair-Free Guarantee. If you need any repairs over the next 90 days after your tune-up, we’ll refund every single penny of the tune-up’s cost!
- 100% Return on Investment Guaranteed. Save your tune-up cost in energy usage over the next 90 days (compared to the same period last year), or we’ll pay you the difference.
With all the other extras we throw in, your full service tune-up is a $473.00 value – that we’re offering right now for just $97. This special offer expires on May 5, so hurry!
Now that the secret’s out, take the logical step in true home comfort. Do it now before the hot season makes your system work even harder.
Just fill out this form online, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (865) 302-3221. It really is that simple!