Good indoor air quality is critical to the health and comfort of your home. To make sure your home and HVAC system are protected, turn to Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling. We offer a variety of dependable indoor air quality solutions, including UV lights in Knox County. As the most trusted HVAC company around, our team has access to industry-leading UV light technology and always provides precise installations.
Our UV Light Services
Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling provides a variety of UV light solutions depending on your needs.
Our UV lights include:
- Single Bulb UV Lights: These lights are shown to prevent biological growth and reduce allergens, odors, and VOCs.
- Dual Bulb UV Lights: These non-ozone-producing lights clean HVAC coils, disinfect the air traveling through the HVAC system, and neutralize odor-causing contaminants. They also contain self-cleaning cells to minimize UV system maintenance.
- Mini-Split UV LED: Installed in ductless mini-split systems, these UV lights reduce biological growth on the blower wheel, reduce maintenance costs, clean the mini-split system, improve indoor air quality, and prolong the lifespan of the mini-split system.
UV lights installed in heating and air conditioning systems are designed to purify the air that travels through your HVAC equipment. These lights are installed right above the coils, where they kill airborne allergens and pollutants.
Benefits of a UV light system include:
- Traps Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), which are harmful gases that are produced by certain household products such as paints, air fresheners, candles, and cleaners.
- Neutralizes odors caused by pets, cooking, and smoke.
- Restricts mold and mildew growth within the HVAC system.
- Helps your HVAC system run more efficiently by keeping the coil clean and ensuring consistent airflow.
- Prevents biological growth on the coil to protect the health of the HVAC system.
- Improves indoor air quality by keeping the HVAC system clean and neutralizing VOCs.
Just whistle and we’ll come running! Call Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling at (865) 302-3221 to schedule a UV light service.
Typically, UV lights installed in residential heating and cooling systems need to be replaced once per year. However, this timeline can be impacted by a number of factors such as the size of the home, the quality of the air, and the type of UV lights being used. To learn more, reach out to our HVAC service experts at Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling.
When you want the job done right, turn to Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling. Each of our licensed technicians has undergone extensive training and always stays up to date on the latest trends and advancements in the industry to ensure you are receiving the highest quality service. If you are interested in improving your air quality, we’ve got you covered. From dehumidification to duct cleaning services to air purification, we will customize our services based on your specific needs.
Choose Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling because we offer:
“I was so impressed by this company and their professionalism. The communication was amazing and each person I spoke with was friendly and willing to help.”- Whitney H.
“The staff is always very friendly, professional and on time. I have the Onyx system and have a 10-year warranty, so I am never charged for anything that they do. I cannot recommend this company enough!”- Angel J.
“I highly recommend Russell & Abbot. I will have them come back regularly for maintenance to avoid future problems. I am so pleased with their service!”- Patricia A.
“I highly recommend Russell and Abbott to anyone in need of maintenance, repair, or replacement of their current HVAC system. They actually fulfill their warranty promises, making them a 21st-century company with old-school quality!”- William K.