After traveling through your attic, crawlspace, and interior walls, ductwork can get pretty dirty, especially when it has cracks, gaps, or holes in it. Unsealed ducts suck in dirt, dust, and other allergens, which can significantly impact your indoor air quality. Luckily, Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling has a solution. Our certified duct technicians provide second-to-none duct services in Knox County to keep your property healthy. We also proudly offer our services in Blount and Loudon counties.
Using industry-leading duct cleaning equipment – such as in-duct cameras and an advanced brush and vacuum system – our team clears allergens from your ducts to improve your air quality.
Key benefits of duct cleaning include:
- Improves comfort by eliminating hot and cold spots and ensuring more even temperature regulation
- Enhances HVAC system performance by improving efficiency and prolonging the life of heating and cooling equipment
- Improves air quality by reducing dust, dirt, and other allergens
- Maximizes energy savings by improving HVAC efficiency and airflow
At Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling, our professional duct cleaning service is often completed in 3-5 hours, and can be expected to last for 3-5 years! To maximize the results of your duct cleaning service, we recommend duct sealing.
For duct cleaning, sealing, and sanitizing, turn to Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling. Call (865) 302-3221 or contact us online to schedule your service!
Shockingly, 25-40% of conditioned air leaks from ductwork before it has a chance to make it into your home. Duct sealing can prevent energy loss, protect your HVAC equipment, and reduce energy bills. We have developed a comprehensive duct sealing process to ensure the best possible results. Using industry-leading tools and technology, the entire service is done in just one day!
Below is a breakdown of our Knox County Worry-Free Duct Sealing process:
- Inspection: Using in-duct cameras, our technicians conduct a thorough inspection of your ductwork to assess its overall condition and come up with a plan of action.
- Brush and vacuum: Using a state-of-the-art brush and vacuum system as well as our in-duct camera, we thoroughly clean the inside of your ductwork.
- Pressurizing preparation: Once we are ready to get to work, our team places either tape and foam or wooden blocks to prepare for pressurization.
- Isolation: We isolate the HVAC units to block them from the sealing process.
- System connection: We connect the sealing system to the ducts with clear plastic tubing.
- Pre-seal test: We conduct a pre-seal test by activating pressurization. This helps us to measure the exact amount of leakage in your ducts.
- Sealant application: Sealant is then applied to the inside of the ductwork by being blown through the clear plastic tubing. The entire process is monitored by our in-duct cameras.
- Completion: Once the sealing process is complete, you will receive a certificate of completion documenting our results.
Nothing is more important than ensuring your home or business is safe and healthy. That’s why our team is proud to offer a variety of duct service bundles!
Below is the breakdown of our Worry-Free Duct Service Bundles:
- Platinum Bundle ($3,999 per system*): Includes duct cleaning, duct sanitizing, duct sealing, and a professional air purifier.
- Gold Bundle ($3,199 per system*): Includes duct cleaning, duct sanitizing, and duct sealing.
- Silver Bundle ($1,699 per system*): Includes duct cleaning, duct sanitizing, and a professional air purifier.
Below is a price breakdown for each individual Worry-Free Duct Service:
- Duct Cleaning - $799 per system*
- Duct Sanitizing - $99 per system*
- Dryer Vent Cleaning - $99 per system*
- Duct Sealing - $2,999 per system*
*Note: Additional terms and conditions may apply. Charges vary for zoned systems. Financing options are available.
“I highly recommend Russell & Abbot. I will have them come back regularly for maintenance to avoid future problems. I am so pleased with their service!”- Patricia A.
“I highly recommend Russell and Abbott to anyone in need of maintenance, repair, or replacement of their current HVAC system. They actually fulfill their warranty promises, making them a 21st-century company with old-school quality!”- William K.
“The staff is always very friendly, professional and on time. I have the Onyx system and have a 10-year warranty, so I am never charged for anything that they do. I cannot recommend this company enough!”- Angel J.
“I was so impressed by this company and their professionalism. The communication was amazing and each person I spoke with was friendly and willing to help.”- Whitney H.